- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Alex Dunaway
August 21 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Obelisco Wine presents live music featuring Alex Dunaway on Aug. 21.
Alex Dunaway is a folk singer-songwriter from Southern California. Influenced by musicians and writers such as Leonard Cohen, Regina Spektor and First Aid Kit, she started playing piano when she was 6 and has been writing songs since she was 12. She attended school in Liverpool, England, at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, and now lives in Tacoma where she continues to pursue her passion.
Come listen to Alex, have a glass or bottle of wine, an an appetizer. It is a great way to spend the evening.