- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and Live Music – featuring Cameron Ferguson
November 2, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cameron Ferguson Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village Come Join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Cameron Ferguson.
He is a singer and songwriter who is an Obelisco favorite.
It seems like Cameron can sing just about anything and continues to surprise us every time he comes to play.
He is a must see. We will be pouring and he will be playing.
Come check it out! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.