- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Cameron Ferguson
February 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cameron Ferguson will perform live Feb. 22 in Woodinville, Wash., at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Cameron Ferguson is a singer-songwriter from the small town of Cascade Locks, Ore. Since his teens, he’s drawn on a vast array of influences in classic rock, blues, folk, country, reggae and more.
He has the talent, the voice and song. We have the wine!
There is no cover charge. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.