- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Cameron Ferguson
August 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cameron Ferguson performs live Aug. 15 at Obelisco Apple Farm Village. Join us for wine while enjoying the well-rounded vocals and strings.
Cameron Ferguson is a singer-songwriter from the small town of Cascade Locks, Ore. Since his teens, he’s drawn on a vast array of influences in classic rock, blues, folk, country, reggae, and many more.
He has the talent, the voice and song. We have the wine! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!