- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Cameron Ferguson
August 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cameron Ferguson performs live Aug. 15 at Obelisco Apple Farm Village. Join us for wine while enjoying the well-rounded vocals and strings.
Cameron Ferguson is a singer-songwriter from the small town of Cascade Locks, Ore. Since his teens, he’s drawn on a vast array of influences in classic rock, blues, folk, country, reggae, and many more.
He has the talent, the voice and song. We have the wine! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!