- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and Live Music – Featuring Cameron Ferguson
August 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cameron Ferguson Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come Join us for wine while enjoying the well-rounded vocals and strings of Cameron Ferguson.
Cameron Ferguson is a singer-songwriter from the small town of Cascade Locks, Oregon. Since his teens, he’s drawn on a vast array of influences in classic rock, blues, folk, country, reggae, and many more.
He has the talent, the voice and song. We have the wine.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!