- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and Live Music – Featuring Cameron Ferguson
August 10 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cameron Ferguson Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come Join us for wine while enjoying the well-rounded vocals and strings of Cameron Ferguson.
Cameron Ferguson is a singer-songwriter from the small town of Cascade Locks, Oregon. Since his teens, he’s drawn on a vast array of influences in classic rock, blues, folk, country, reggae, and many more.
He has the talent, the voice and song. We have the wine.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!