- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and Live Music – featuring Ian Skavdahl
September 12, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Ian Skavdahl Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Come Join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Skavdal. He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues.
The music from Ian is captivating and a perfect way to spend the evening.
We will be pouring and he will be playing! Come check it out.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.