- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and Live Music – featuring Ian Skavdahl
September 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Ian Skavdahl Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Come Join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Skavdal. He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues.
The music from Ian is captivating and a perfect way to spend the evening.
We will be pouring and he will be playing! Come check it out.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.