- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and Live Music – featuring Ian Skavdahl
September 12, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Ian Skavdahl Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Come Join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Skavdal. He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues.
The music from Ian is captivating and a perfect way to spend the evening.
We will be pouring and he will be playing! Come check it out.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.