- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Kristen Marlo
February 29 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate presents pop acoustic vocalist/guitarist Kristen Marlo on Saturday, Feb. 29 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Kristen Marlo, a native of New Mexico, began singing before she could talk and hasn’t stopped since. She is a classically trained vocalist and self-taught guitarist, but also an accomplished composer and lyricist. She is an Air Force veteran, and inspiration for her prolific songwriting comes from passion for new experiences. Her work covers the full range of human emotion, from love and lust to rage and revenge.
She will be lighting up the mic at Obelisco, so come join us, get some wine and enjoy hearing a seasoned singer lay down the vocals!
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!