- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Kristen Marlo
February 29, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate presents pop acoustic vocalist/guitarist Kristen Marlo on Saturday, Feb. 29 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Kristen Marlo, a native of New Mexico, began singing before she could talk and hasn’t stopped since. She is a classically trained vocalist and self-taught guitarist, but also an accomplished composer and lyricist. She is an Air Force veteran, and inspiration for her prolific songwriting comes from passion for new experiences. Her work covers the full range of human emotion, from love and lust to rage and revenge.
She will be lighting up the mic at Obelisco, so come join us, get some wine and enjoy hearing a seasoned singer lay down the vocals!
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!