- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Kurt Lindsay
April 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Wine, with estate vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Kurt Lindsay on Friday, April 17 at Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
The soulful Kurt Lindsay is a Woodinville veteran and a lefty on the guitar. He can swing from genre to genre without a blink. His voice will captivate you and his personality will make you love him.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.