- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Kurt Lindsay
April 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Wine, with estate vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Kurt Lindsay on Friday, April 17 at Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
The soulful Kurt Lindsay is a Woodinville veteran and a lefty on the guitar. He can swing from genre to genre without a blink. His voice will captivate you and his personality will make you love him.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.