- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Larry Murante
April 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Wine, with estate vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with folk-rock singer Larry Murante on Friday, April 3 at the Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Larry Murante’s beautifully woven stories about everyday folks, set to song, combine compassionate, socially conscious lyrics and an upbeat, joyful, energetic style.
His fourth release, Patch Of Sky, has garnered critical acclaim from across the country. He is a grand prize winner of the international John Lennon Songwriting Contest and has earned more than a dozen other regional, national and international songwriting and performance awards.
No cover charge is required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!