- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Robert Stewart
August 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Obelisco Wine presents Robert Stewart on Saturday, Aug. 22 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come see one of our faves, enjoy award-winning wine and try one of our shareable plates. Rob is one of our most requested artists and has entertained us at Obelisco for a long time. We are excited to have him back at the tasting room. He can sing just about anything.
No cover charge is required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.