- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Robert Stewart
August 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Obelisco Wine presents Robert Stewart on Saturday, Aug. 22 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come see one of our faves, enjoy award-winning wine and try one of our shareable plates. Rob is one of our most requested artists and has entertained us at Obelisco for a long time. We are excited to have him back at the tasting room. He can sing just about anything.
No cover charge is required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.