- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Robert Stewart
August 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Obelisco Wine presents Robert Stewart on Saturday, Aug. 22 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come see one of our faves, enjoy award-winning wine and try one of our shareable plates. Rob is one of our most requested artists and has entertained us at Obelisco for a long time. We are excited to have him back at the tasting room. He can sing just about anything.
No cover charge is required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.