- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music with Crystal and Quiet featuring Abe Neuwelt
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Wine in Woodinville presents live music on Feb. 28 featuring Crystal & Quiet with Abe Neuwelt at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Crystal & Quiet was born out of a single writing session between lead singer Crystal and wonder-producer Dave Chapaitis.
The band is lead by Crystal’s soaring tenor cries, falsetto croons and playful lyrical style. The music layers lush melodies alongside thick keys and incorporates intricate elements of percussion, provided by Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.