- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music with Crystal and Quiet featuring Abe Neuwelt
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Wine in Woodinville presents live music on Feb. 28 featuring Crystal & Quiet with Abe Neuwelt at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Crystal & Quiet was born out of a single writing session between lead singer Crystal and wonder-producer Dave Chapaitis.
The band is lead by Crystal’s soaring tenor cries, falsetto croons and playful lyrical style. The music layers lush melodies alongside thick keys and incorporates intricate elements of percussion, provided by Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.