- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music with Crystal and Quiet featuring Abe Neuwelt
March 14 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Obelisco Wine in Woodinville presents live music on March 14 featuring Crystal & Quiet with Abe Neuwelt at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Crystal & Quiet was born out of a single writing session between lead singer Crystal and wonder-producer Dave Chapaitis.
The band is lead by Crystal’s soaring tenor cries, falsetto croons and playful lyrical style. The music layers lush melodies alongside thick keys and incorporates intricate elements of percussion, provided by Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.