- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music with Crystal and Quiet featuring Abe Neuwelt
August 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Obelisco Wine in Woodinville presents live music on Aug. 8 featuring Crystal & Quiet with Abe Neuwelt at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Crystal & Quiet was born out of a single writing session between lead singer Crystal and wonder-producer Dave Chapaitis.
The band is lead by Crystal’s soaring tenor cries, falsetto croons and playful lyrical style. The music layers lush melodies alongside thick keys and incorporates intricate elements of percussion, provided by Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.