- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music with Jason Crockett
March 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Wine presents guitarist Jason Crockett on Friday, March 6 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Jason is a talented guitarist. He has a ton of original songs and also plays alternative, rock, blues, classics and just about anything else you can think of. His voice will surprise you and draw you in to his world. You have to come check him out.
No cover charge is required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!