- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine club pick-up drive-through hours
August 7 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on August 14, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Obelisco Wine will provide drive-through service starting on Aug. 7, so you can pick up your wine with very little contact.
Our Woodinville winery, with estate vineyards on Red Mountain, will also have outdoor seating at the tasting room, which is socially distanced to keep you safe.