- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine club pick-up drive-through hours
August 14 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on August 14, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Obelisco Wine will provide drive-through service starting on Aug. 7, so you can pick up your wine with very little contact.
Our Woodinville winery, with estate vineyards on Red Mountain, will also have outdoor seating at the tasting room, which is socially distanced to keep you safe.