- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine club pick-up drive-through hours
August 14, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on August 14, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Obelisco Wine will provide drive-through service starting on Aug. 7, so you can pick up your wine with very little contact.
Our Woodinville winery, with estate vineyards on Red Mountain, will also have outdoor seating at the tasting room, which is socially distanced to keep you safe.