- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music with Larry Murante
July 31 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Folk-rock singer Larry Murante performs July 31 at Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Murante’s beautifully woven stories about everyday folks, set to song, combine compassionate, socially conscious lyrics and an upbeat, joyful, energetic style.
His fourth release, Patch Of Sky, has garnered critical acclaim from across the country. He is a grand prize winner of the international John Lennon Songwriting Contest and has earned more than a dozen other regional, national and international songwriting and performance awards.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.