- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – feat. Luke Stanton
September 21 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Luke Stanton Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Luke Stanton will be belting out at Obelisco. Join us for wine music and lots of fun.
Singer-songwriter Luke Stanton is a native of Gig Harbor with an honest style, compelling acoustics and rich lyricism. Luke performs indie/folk/rock covers and originals with influences from Dave Matthews Band, Glen Hansard, John Mayer, and Mumford & Sons. He performs solo or with the Luke Stanton Band throughout the Pacific Northwest.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.