- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – feat. Luke Stanton
September 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Luke Stanton Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Luke Stanton will be belting out at Obelisco. Join us for wine music and lots of fun.
Singer-songwriter Luke Stanton is a native of Gig Harbor with an honest style, compelling acoustics and rich lyricism. Luke performs indie/folk/rock covers and originals with influences from Dave Matthews Band, Glen Hansard, John Mayer, and Mumford & Sons. He performs solo or with the Luke Stanton Band throughout the Pacific Northwest.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.