- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – feat. Nic Allen
July 19, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Leavenworth is happy to have Nic Allen join us.
Nic Allen is a solo acoustic artist from Fayetteville, Arkansas who currently resides in Leavenworth, Washington. Nic brings Southern influence into soulful song renditions and original music throughout the Northwest. He predominantly gravitates toward blues, rock, and country.
Come enjoy the evening and kick off the weekend right.