- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – Paper Moon featuring Abe Neuwelt
September 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Paper Moon Live!
at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Based in Seattle, Paper Moon is a father and daughter duo whose acoustic folk, country, and even classic rock can be heard at coffeehouses, wineries, and festivals throughout Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. Their sweet vocal harmonies, along with complex yet toe-tapping instrumental work, is a great fit for families, concert halls, and the occasionally covered front porch on a warm, rainy afternoon. Joining Paper Moon will be percussionist extraordinaire, Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.