- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – Paper Moon featuring Abe Neuwelt
September 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Paper Moon Live!
at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Based in Seattle, Paper Moon is a father and daughter duo whose acoustic folk, country, and even classic rock can be heard at coffeehouses, wineries, and festivals throughout Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. Their sweet vocal harmonies, along with complex yet toe-tapping instrumental work, is a great fit for families, concert halls, and the occasionally covered front porch on a warm, rainy afternoon. Joining Paper Moon will be percussionist extraordinaire, Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.