- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – Paper Moon featuring Abe Neuwelt
September 14 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Paper Moon Live!
at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Obelisco’s resident percussionist Abe, shares his all-stars with us. Based in Seattle, Paper Moon is a father and daughter duo whose acoustic folk, country, and even classic rock can be heard at coffeehouses, wineries, and festivals throughout Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. Their sweet vocal harmonies, along with complex yet toe-tapping instrumental work, is a great fit for families, concert halls, and the occasionally covered front porch on a warm, rainy afternoon. Joining Paper Moon will be percussionist extraordinaire, Abraham Neuwelt.
Wine and apps available. Join us.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.