- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine with live music features Alex Dunaway
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate presents Alex Dunaway, a folk singer/songwriter from Southern California, on Feb. 7 in Woodinville at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Influenced by musicians and writers such as Leonard Cohen, Regina Spektor & First Aid Kit. She started playing piano when she was 6 and has been writing songs since she was 12.
She attended school in Liverpool, England at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts and resides in Tacoma, Wash., where she continues to pursue her passion.
Come listen to Alex, have a glass or bottle of Obelisco wine and an appetizer. It is a great way to spend the evening.