- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
December 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$75
Opened for the first time to the public, our olive harvest is the perfect safe outdoor experience.
Join us for our annual olive harvest and enjoy an olive-inspired mezze wrap and a half bottle to go after you picked some beautiful olives. Best part? When it’s ready, you can come pick up a bottle of the very own olive oil you helped produce!
Bringing together the charm of Mediterranean traditions and Pacific Northwest weather, this is an event you won’t want to miss. This years’ harvest is a reminder that we can travel in our own backyard.
This event will be rain or shine so bring your best Oregon gear.