- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
August 14, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
We are excited to announce our Seventh Annual Stargazing Party is back! Bring a lawn chair and a blanket to get cozy – it’s going to be a stunning night amongst the stars and the vines. After the sun sets, OMSI staff will have telescopes set up for attendees to use before an educational presentation about the Perseid meteor shower, constellations, and the night sky.
We suggest dressing in layers. This event is 100% outside and can get chilly with the coastal winds.
Please, no pets; we want your furry friends to stay safe.
Flats or boots are encouraged.
Max group size is 20
No outside food or beverages
A confirmation email will be sent 48 hours prior to the event for all attending.