- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in Roseburg
July 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2020
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in the Umpqua Valley city of Roseburg, Ore., is the second Thursday of each month. Performances run 6-8 p.m., with sign-ups beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Calling all musicians, singers, poets and story tellers: bring your music, your poetry, your songs and stories to share. Wine may be bottled poetry, but mead is bottled song.
Eric Schnaultz and many other talented folk participate in our Open Mic Night, so come and share your talents.