- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in Roseburg
October 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2020
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in the Umpqua Valley city of Roseburg, Ore., is the second Thursday of each month. Performances run 6-8 p.m., with sign-ups beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Calling all musicians, singers, poets and story tellers: bring your music, your poetry, your songs and stories to share. Wine may be bottled poetry, but mead is bottled song.
Eric Schnaultz and many other talented folk participate in our Open Mic Night, so come and share your talents.