- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in Roseburg
October 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2020
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in the Umpqua Valley city of Roseburg, Ore., is the second Thursday of each month. Performances run 6-8 p.m., with sign-ups beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Calling all musicians, singers, poets and story tellers: bring your music, your poetry, your songs and stories to share. Wine may be bottled poetry, but mead is bottled song.
Eric Schnaultz and many other talented folk participate in our Open Mic Night, so come and share your talents.