- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting in Portland
January 21, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
PORTLAND — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance will cap off its third annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration with a three-hour public tasting on Sunday, Jan. 21 at Portland’s DoubleTree by Hilton.
The 2018 Grand Tasting in Portland’s Lloyd District will feature 20 wineries from across Oregon pouring this versatile and delicious grape that’s native to Spain but thrives throughout Oregon. Join us for wine, plentiful tapas and your own keepsake glass.
This tasting runs 1-4 p.m., and a ticket to attend costs $75.