- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting in Portland
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
PORTLAND — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance will cap off its third annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration with a three-hour public tasting on Sunday, Jan. 21 at Portland’s DoubleTree by Hilton.
The 2018 Grand Tasting in Portland’s Lloyd District will feature 20 wineries from across Oregon pouring this versatile and delicious grape that’s native to Spain but thrives throughout Oregon. Join us for wine, plentiful tapas and your own keepsake glass.
This tasting runs 1-4 p.m., and a ticket to attend costs $75.