- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting in Portland
January 21, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
PORTLAND — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance will cap off its third annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration with a three-hour public tasting on Sunday, Jan. 21 at Portland’s DoubleTree by Hilton.
The 2018 Grand Tasting in Portland’s Lloyd District will feature 20 wineries from across Oregon pouring this versatile and delicious grape that’s native to Spain but thrives throughout Oregon. Join us for wine, plentiful tapas and your own keepsake glass.
This tasting runs 1-4 p.m., and a ticket to attend costs $75.