- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Experience
January 18 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until January 19, 2020
Discover your Tempranillo palate during the weekend of Jan. 18-19 with the Oregon Tempranillo Experience at the Ashland Hills Hotel in Ashland.
On Saturday, Jan. 18, from 3-5 p.m., Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine, guides you through a Tempranillo tasting focused solely on Oregon wines. You will progressively sample and compare different styles Tempranillo wines from around the state and identify the wine style that best suits your individual palate.
On Sunday, Jan. 19 from 1-p.m., there is the Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting and Silent Auction.
This event is an opportunity for Tempranillo enthusiasts to sample from among the best Tempranillo wines produced in Oregon, accompanied by an array of sumptuous tapas and a free logo souvenir wine glass.
The event will also include a silent auction that features an array of unique and exclusive wines, dining and travel packages, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Children’s Miracle Network and other local healthcare initiatives supported by the Asante Foundation.