- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Experience
January 18 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until January 19, 2020
Discover your Tempranillo palate during the weekend of Jan. 18-19 with the Oregon Tempranillo Experience at the Ashland Hills Hotel in Ashland.
On Saturday, Jan. 18, from 3-5 p.m., Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine, guides you through a Tempranillo tasting focused solely on Oregon wines. You will progressively sample and compare different styles Tempranillo wines from around the state and identify the wine style that best suits your individual palate.
On Sunday, Jan. 19 from 1-p.m., there is the Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting and Silent Auction.
This event is an opportunity for Tempranillo enthusiasts to sample from among the best Tempranillo wines produced in Oregon, accompanied by an array of sumptuous tapas and a free logo souvenir wine glass.
The event will also include a silent auction that features an array of unique and exclusive wines, dining and travel packages, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Children’s Miracle Network and other local healthcare initiatives supported by the Asante Foundation.