- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Experience
January 18 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until January 19, 2020
Discover your Tempranillo palate during the weekend of Jan. 18-19 with the Oregon Tempranillo Experience at the Ashland Hills Hotel in Ashland.
On Saturday, Jan. 18, from 3-5 p.m., Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine, guides you through a Tempranillo tasting focused solely on Oregon wines. You will progressively sample and compare different styles Tempranillo wines from around the state and identify the wine style that best suits your individual palate.
On Sunday, Jan. 19 from 1-p.m., there is the Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting and Silent Auction.
This event is an opportunity for Tempranillo enthusiasts to sample from among the best Tempranillo wines produced in Oregon, accompanied by an array of sumptuous tapas and a free logo souvenir wine glass.
The event will also include a silent auction that features an array of unique and exclusive wines, dining and travel packages, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Children’s Miracle Network and other local healthcare initiatives supported by the Asante Foundation.