- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Oregon Truffle Festival in Eugene
January 24, 2020 - January 26, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until January 24, 2020
Our January weekend celebrates the world of Oregon truffles and the culinary bounty of the southern Willamette Valley. Taking place January 24-26, 2020, the Eugene weekend offers a variety of special truffle packages for weekend-long immersions, including two new packages for 2020.
With hands-on cooking classes, truffle dog training, truffle hunts and workshops, learning opportunities abound at the Eugene weekend. Decadent truffle breakfasts, lunches, dinners and the Oregon Fresh Truffle Marketplace are offered as part of weekend packages and a limited number of experiences are sold à la carte.