- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Oregon Truffle Festival in Eugene
January 24, 2020 - January 26, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until January 24, 2020
Our January weekend celebrates the world of Oregon truffles and the culinary bounty of the southern Willamette Valley. Taking place January 24-26, 2020, the Eugene weekend offers a variety of special truffle packages for weekend-long immersions, including two new packages for 2020.
With hands-on cooking classes, truffle dog training, truffle hunts and workshops, learning opportunities abound at the Eugene weekend. Decadent truffle breakfasts, lunches, dinners and the Oregon Fresh Truffle Marketplace are offered as part of weekend packages and a limited number of experiences are sold à la carte.