- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience Online Miracle Auction
August 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Get ready to raise your virtual auction paddle and be one of the first to get in on unique and once-in-
a-lifetime experiences. Experiences like the ultimate trip to Fiji, a lover’s helicopter getaway, and
impeccable dining experiences paired with Oregon’s finest wineries.
Bidding is exclusively online and launches at noon on Friday, August 14. Bid on as many lots as you
desire, but make sure to get your final bids in by 10 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 22!
To view auction packages and register to bid go to www.theoregonwineexperience.com