- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience Virtual Founders’ Barrel Auction
August 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join the action online for the Founders’ Barrel Auction. Bid on one-of-a-kind and custom crush wine
futures expertly crafted by a selection of the top Oregon winemakers.
Oregon’s vast wine varietals are at your fingertips to capture. Populate your wine cellar with collector’s
edition wines found only at this auction.
Don’t miss your opportunity to bid on the chance to win one case or up to the whole barrel. Custom
labels are available for winning bidders of 10 cases or more for a single lot.
Bidding is exclusively online and launches at noon on Friday, August 14. Bid on as many lots as you
desire, but make sure to get your final antes in by noon on Sunday, August 23!
Check out the wines up for auction and register to bid at oweauction.com.