- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience Virtual Founders’ Barrel Auction
August 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Join the action online for the Founders’ Barrel Auction. Bid on one-of-a-kind and custom crush wine
futures expertly crafted by a selection of the top Oregon winemakers.
Oregon’s vast wine varietals are at your fingertips to capture. Populate your wine cellar with collector’s
edition wines found only at this auction.
Don’t miss your opportunity to bid on the chance to win one case or up to the whole barrel. Custom
labels are available for winning bidders of 10 cases or more for a single lot.
Bidding is exclusively online and launches at noon on Friday, August 14. Bid on as many lots as you
desire, but make sure to get your final antes in by noon on Sunday, August 23!
Check out the wines up for auction and register to bid at oweauction.com.