- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine University Rogue Creamery Cheese & Wine Pairing
June 14, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$45
Tom Van Voorhees of the Rogue Creamery, home of the best cheese in the world, is one of the only certified Frommagiers in Oregon. This year Tom is taking us on an international cheese tasting paired with award winning wine from across the state. Tom’s hip and refreshing delivery partnered with his formidable knowledge and a stunning vineyard backdrop make this class a must!