- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine University The Art of Barrel Tasting
April 19, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$45
It’s a 101 on barrel tasting! Get up close and personal with winemakers Vince Vidrine and Kiley Evans as they guide you through the nuances of wine straight from the barrel. It’s a unique, rare experience where you’ll learn the importance of the wine aging process and what to expect on your palate when it is thieved from the barrel. From amateur to expert, this class will prepare any wine enthusiast to bid like a pro on wine futures at the Founder’s Barrel Auction.