- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
ORPNC – Oregon Pinot Noir Celebration
July 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$25 – $75
While other events may be virtual this year, here at Youngberg Hill, we are hosting a two-day, in-person seminar to explore the Wonders of the Willamette Valley in our spacious event center.
Don’t worry, if you aren’t able to make it, we will have a virtual version available as well.
Join Youngberg Hill and our winery partners Lenée, Keeler Estate Vineyards, Arbor Brook Wines, and Left Coast Estate as we explore the variations between each AVA.
You can choose one or all four of our scheduled sessions on July 24 and 25.
Saturday, July 24: 10 am – 11:30 am – Chardonnay
1:30 pm – 3 pm – Pinot Noir
Sunday, July 25: 10 am – 11:30 am – Pinot Gris
1:30 pm – 3 pm – Bubbly
Your price includes:
A live and in-person seminar with five outstanding winemakers
Tastings from each of these wineries with a discussion of the soil and microclimate variations
The opportunity to purchase wine from each o these wineries in one convenient location
Tickets are listed as add-on options, so you may select from any number of the events or choose to attend all of them. Tickets are $25 per session or $75 for all four sessions.
You may also purchase a charcuterie board as an additional add-on option.