- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Paint and Sip Painting Party: Rustic Sign Workshop
April 19 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$40 – $54
Want to enjoy gorgeous scenery and award winning wines? How about add in some fun sign painting and you have yourself a terrific afternoon in the beautiful Carlton countryside!
Maple and Birch Rustic Signs will be offering these two fun projects at the charming Chris James Cellars.
Sunflower Porch Sign – measures 4′ tall x 11.25″wide, fee of $54 includes all supplies and wine tasting.
Scrabble Tile Wall Art – each tile measures 3.5″ x 3.5″ and are $3.50 each and includes all supplies. There is a minimum requirement of 10 tiles and a maximum of whatever you wish. Family names, pets, dates…the possibilities are endless. These make great wall art for big spaces.
When purchasing tickets, please purchase 1 ticket for every 10 tiles you need; your first 10 tiles will be $40 and includes wine tasting fee. Every 10 tiles thereafter will be $35. You will be refunded for any tiles not used. Any questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket price include a flight of wines and all supplies need to make your selected sign. Charcuterie and additional wines are available for purchase. No outside food.