- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Paint and Sip Sign Party at Oak Knoll Winery
January 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$46
Join us at beautiful Oak Knoll Winery for wine tasting and sign making on Jan. 26 with Maple and Birch Rustic Signs in Tualatin, Ore. Cost is $46.
Maple and Birch Rustic Signs is offering two types of signs and seven designs for this workshop. Enjoy some wine tasting at the oldest winery in Washington County while creating a beautiful sign for your home!
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WHEN CHECKING OUT.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO VIEW ALL INFO, DESIGNS AND PURCHASE TICKETS:
We’re looking forward to spending a fun afternoon with you. This is a 21-and-up event No outside food and beverages allowed, small food plates available for purchase.