- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Paint Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
May 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$37
Paint Nite returns to historic Oak Knoll Winery on May 30 to paint Flower Barrel with guidance from a professional artist and party host.
Cost is $37.
Use discount code YayPDX10 for $10 off
Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out! Paint Nite® invites you to create art over cocktails at a local restaurant or bar, guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your friends and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and flexing your creative muscles.
There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Must be of legal drinking age. Food and drink may be purchased at the event.
This is a 21-and-older event. No outside food and beverages allowed, but small food plates will be for purchase available.