- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Paint Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
June 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$37
Paint Nite returns to Oak Knoll Winery on June 2 to paint Reverse Reflections with guidance from a professional artist and party host.
Cost is $37
Use discount code YayPDX10 for $10 off
Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out! Paint Nite® invites you to create art over cocktails at a local restaurant or bar, guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your friends and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and flexing your creative muscles.
There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Must be of legal drinking age. Food and drink may be purchased at the event.
This is a 21-and-older event. No outside food and beverages allowed, but small food plates will be for purchase available.