- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Paint Nite Day at Oak Knoll Winery features ‘To the Moon and Back III’
February 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Grab your friends and unleash your inner artist during Paint Nite at historic Oak Knoll Winery on Sunday, Feb. 22.
You’ll go from a blank canvas to a masterpiece of your own, with plenty of laughs along the way. Guided by a talented and entertaining artist, you’ll be amazed at what you create and how much fun you have doing it.
Yaymaker events give you everything you need to get up, get out and get creating To the Moon and Back III.
Instruction is provided by an expert host, so no experience is required, and everything you need is supplied. Grab your friends to paint, plant, tinker and build — and give your week something to shout about.
No outside food or beverage is allowed, but food and beverage will be available for purchase. This is a 21-and-up event, and no pets are allowed.