- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
PAINTING & PINOT: THE STARRY NIGHT
April 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$70
Join us at Brooks for painting and Pinot! Brooks’ Hospitality Team Member, Andrea (who has a degree in studio art) will guide you through painting your own version of Van Gogh’s Starry Night. Your ticket includes art supplies and a canvas to take home, one glass of wine and light snacks.
Please note that groups will be spaced appropriately for social distancing.