- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
April 18 @ 11:00 am - April 19 @ 4:00 pm
Join us in BC Wine Country for the pair· ing Pass Program. April is BC Wine Month and there is no better way to showcase incredible BC VQA wine than in BC Wine Country. These weekends, a different wine region will create special pairing experiences at participating wineries. Each pair·ing Pass Program will feature a variety of locally-sourced culinary bites alongside perfectly paired wine. Each $30.00 pair·ing pass includes six experiences to be redeemed at participating wineries throughout the weekends. Grab your pass and find your perfect pair·ing while exploring the BC Wine Country.