- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
May 2, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - May 3, 2020 @ 4:00 pm$30
Join us in BC Wine Country for the pair· ing Pass Program. April is BC Wine Month and there is no better way to showcase incredible BC VQA wine than in BC Wine Country. These weekends, a different wine region will create special pairing experiences at participating wineries. Each pair·ing Pass Program will feature a variety of locally-sourced culinary bites alongside perfectly paired wine. Each $30.00 pair·ing pass includes six experiences to be redeemed at participating wineries throughout the weekends. Grab your pass and find your perfect pair·ing while exploring the BC Wine Country.