- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Pairing & Tasting at the Vibrant Vine
October 9, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$25.00
Want to know the difference between tannins and terroir?
Tired of your sister bringing her own wine to your house because she won’t drink yours?
Do you want to lay down at the thought of aging wines properly?
Wine knowledge doesn’t have to be boring! Join our Tasting Room manager, Hamish for an evening of Pairing & Tasting. We’ll learn about how food affects wine, what makes a great pairing and we’ll drink wine while doing it.
For a fun Friday night full of food and wine in the comfort of our Lake View Room join us for the first instalment of our Food & Wine Experience series.
‘Stick to six’ and book in advance for the best value tickets!