- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Pairing & Tasting at the Vibrant Vine
October 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$25.00
Want to know the difference between tannins and terroir?
Tired of your sister bringing her own wine to your house because she won’t drink yours?
Do you want to lay down at the thought of aging wines properly?
Wine knowledge doesn’t have to be boring! Join our Tasting Room manager, Hamish for an evening of Pairing & Tasting. We’ll learn about how food affects wine, what makes a great pairing and we’ll drink wine while doing it.
For a fun Friday night full of food and wine in the comfort of our Lake View Room join us for the first instalment of our Food & Wine Experience series.
‘Stick to six’ and book in advance for the best value tickets!