- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Passeport du Monde – A DDO Tasting Tour
July 14 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
While the landscape of travel has shifted in 2020, we can still embrace culinary adventure! In that spirit, we’ve created Passeport du Monde, our first-ever weekly culinary series. Starting on July 14, we’re partnering with local Oregon chefs each Tuesday & Thursday for lunches & dinners that celebrate the flavors of 16 different countries. Expert wine pairings, ranging from the familiar to the surprising, will feature curated selections from Maison Joseph Drouhin, Domaine Drouhin Oregon and Roserock. Delicious is always the goal.
Enjoy this opportunity to unite with friends and family for a journey around the world with DDO, at DDO. Each event will be limited by design to keep us all safe.
More details and available reservations to come soon! Please fill out the form on our website to express your interest in joining us on a journey around the world!