- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Passion in The Kitchen at Desert Wind Winery
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$72 – $90
PROSSER, Wash. — Nothing says “passion in the kitchen” more than Latin cuisine. Join us in the heart of Washington wine country at Desert Wind Winery for this hands-on culinary workshop where chef Kristin Johnson will walk teams through creating authentic Latin dishes that you’ll later enjoy family-style at our common table.
Paired with delicious Desert Wind wines, this is a gastronomic experience you won’t want to miss.
Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche served with Plantain Chips
Grilled Chipotle Caesar Salad
Flambéed Tequila Lime Chicken-Chorizo Fettuccini
Fire-roasted Poblano Spinach Dip
$90 per Guest | $72 Wine Club
includes hands-on culinary instruction, dinner and wine
(Wine Club, please call 509.786.7277 for special pricing)
*menu subject to change
Refunds available up to seven days prior to event.