- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
PDX Urban Wine Experience
May 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75.00
@BOEDECKER CELLARS 2621 NW 30TH AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97210
All Together Now
Spring is special in Oregon. We emerge from grim weather and darkness into color and light. Spring 2022 is even more poignant and we are thrilled to have an opportunity to come together with our friends and neighbors to celebrate.
This year marks the eighth annual PDX Urban Wine Event. Our goal as always is to bring the best of every AVA and grape that Oregon has (plus a few of Washington’s) to your fingertips. Join us on Sunday, May 22nd from 2-5p where thirteen local winemakers will be pouring 38 wines, showcasing 25 varietals along with a charcuterie cone from Storyboard PDX all for $75.
We are partnering with JOIN, a non-profit organization whose mission is to support the efforts of individuals and families experiencing homelessness to transition into permanent housing. We will donate $20 of every ticket and $2 of every bottle purchased to JOIN.
Let’s all come together to enjoy some wine, meet our neighbors, and help our community.