- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Oregon Wine Month Featured Tasting Flight
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars is committed to two things above all else – crafting wines of uncompromising quality that reflect our Willamette Valley home, while finding joy, sharing laughter, and lifting up our community.
We welcome the opportunity to host you at our estate for an unforgettable tasting experience led by our knowledgeable, dedicated team. Explore the breadth and depth of the Willamette Valley through our portfolio of vineyard designate wines, while taking in our breathtaking views of the valley.
All month long we will be featuring a library wine as a part of the Tasting Experience! We are featuring the 2011 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir on the tasting flight (Friday-Sunday only)