- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Picnics at The Pond Series
August 14 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
One event on August 8, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on August 14, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on August 15, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on August 21, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on August 22, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on August 28, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on August 29, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on September 4, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on September 5, 2020 at 11:00 am
Starting on Friday, Aug. 7, you are cordially invited to join the Rocky Pond team at The Pond for the first weekend in our Picnics at The Pond series!
We will be offering these special outdoor experiences for the next five weeks every Friday and Saturday at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
Bring your favorite blanket or most comfortable chair and relax riverside surrounded by beautiful vines, granite cliffs, and majestic views. While at The Pond, guests can enjoy a peaceful walk among the vines or simply take in the scenery with a bottle or glass of Rocky Pond wine.
While we are not able to offer wine tastings or flights at The Pond, we will have a wide array of wines to choose from and the ability to offer sample-sized wine pours from the menu to help you try before you buy.
Reserve a spot today by securing a $75 picnic basket that serves two and includes access to The Pond, two beautifully branded wine glasses for you to keep in addition to the following menu curated by our Executive Chef:
Cheese & Charcuterie Board
Variety of House Cured and Imported Meats and Cheeses
Roasted Garlic Hummus
Served With Heirloom Carrot Sticks
House Marinated Olives
Castelvetrano Olives Marinated in Orange and Rosemary
Hand-picked from the vine or local farmer’s market by Chef Austin
Olive Oil & Balsamic
Reservations are first-come, first-served and available online by visiting this link.
By current state law, we are only able to accommodate groups up to 5 and do ask that you wear masks when you arrive and are not seated. Covered seating is available and all groups will be seated at a safe social distance.
We encourage you to secure your picnic basket online, by calling 425.949.9044, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.