- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Pinot Noir Best Barrel Release at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
Come to Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards on Aug. 15 and experience our “Best Barrel” of Pinot Noir.
Each year, Stephen and Wade choose the absolute best of our Pinot Noir barrels and bottle it separately. With only 300 bottles produced, hand signed and numbered by Stephen, these collectable bottles sell out quickly.
Make sure to come out to the winery to taste this wine in the tasting flight, and get yours before they are gone.