- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Pioneering Footsteps Hike, Wine Flight & Lunch
August 8, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$55
Walk in the footsteps of our parents, Cal & Julia Lee Knudsen, and learn about our 130 acre vineyard, planted mainly to Pinot noir and Chardonnay, plus a tiny block of Pinot meunier. Our family has owned this land since 1971 and we look forward to sharing our history with you as we take a casual hike through our most premium vineyard blocks.
Discover the wines that come from these blocks and learn about our low-impact and sustainable farming practices. Managing Partner and 2nd Generation Owner, Page Knudsen Cowles, will be your host for this memorable experience at Knudsen Vineyards. Following the hike, a picnic lunch will be provided on our sunny patios alongside thoughtfully selected estate wines.
* This walk will take place in our vineyard which varies in elevation from 500-1000 feet. Uneven ground and rugged terrain will be underfoot and we encourage hiking boots or comfortable sneakers that you don’t mind getting dirty.
** Please be prepared to stand in warm areas of the vineyard and protect your skin with the proper attire and/or sunscreen. We also recommend that you bring a personal water bottle that can be refilled during your visit.
(Please refrain from bringing your four-legged friends, or plan for them to stay in your vehicle if the weather allows.)